SENSITIVE: 10 Things I Hate About My Period
Stop reading here if female hygiene makes you uncomfortable.
1. Those 3 days of anxiety before you get it.
2. Not being able to properly dry yourself after a shower.
3. First day cramps feeling 1000% worse because of your high waisted pants.
4. Being a constant fountain of blood.
5. When people want you to care about other stuff while you're feeling your tampon hit max capacity.
6. Constantly mentally rationing your "feminine hygiene" products for the day.
7. Feeling like you want to cry because managing your period AND a life is super stressful.
8. Being on the lookout for the closest restroom all the time.
9. Always feeling self-conscious when you stand up because leaks have totally happened before.
10. Having to wake up in the middle of the night just to change.